Process Engineering Manager - Aalborg, Esbjerg, Kolding, Aarhus, Odense or Ballerup
Are you passionate about Process Engineering and do you have what it takes to drive the further development of DIS's activities within this field?
DIS is growing and we have an ambition to be the best in the industry.
We are a global, sustainable, and innovative engineering and consultancy company that delivers technology and business results to a variety of industries, and we have the complete skillset to solve mechanical, process, electronics, software, project management, electrical and automation projects.
We are experiencing growth within Plant Engineering and an increased demand from the hydrogen industry. Furthermore, many of our industry customer require Process Engineering skills. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced and skilled Engineering Manager, who will help strengthen our Process Engineering area and lead our team of Process Engineers.
Role and responsibilities:
- Recruitment, leadership, and development of the employees within your team across our locations in Denmark
- Business development and collaboration across the business to further strengthen the Process Engineering area
- Sales activities, clarification of customer needs and contract management in close cooperation with the sales organization
- Supporting customer projects directly as a technical lead or specialist
- Developing the area of Process Engineering in collaboration with our Communities of Practice driven by team members
- Master’s degree or equivalent within Process Engineering or related discipline
- Proven track record of leading people and influencing cross-functional stakeholders and customers (internal and external)
- Experience from the following industries and technical areas is an advantage: Process Automation, Plant Engineering, Wind industry, Hydrogen industry
- Excellent communication skills in both Danish and English
- Be part of an innovative and fast-growing engineering company with plenty of opportunities, new challenges and rewarding relationships
- Join a community with more than 700 skilled colleagues
- Attractive workplace based on a high degree of trust and flexibility to ensure your work-life balance and ongoing development
At DIS, professionalism, development and unity are important keywords
At DIS, you will be included in our “buddy program”, where one of your colleagues will help you during the first months of your employment, so you quickly feel at home at DIS and become part of our community. We constantly focus on developing our employees and DIS as a workplace. We employ more than 700 employees in offices in Denmark and abroad. We have always been ambitious about creating a unique place to work, where you as an employee are challenged with exciting projects – at DIS it must be fun to go to work!
We look forward to hearing from you
Please send your application and CV via our recruitment system. Applications will be handled on an ongoing basis. Should you have any questions regarding the position, you are more than welcome to contact Director, Head of PEAS, Louise Vang Edwards at: +45 23 89 76 77.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Fill in your full name and e-mail address to access DIS’ online recruitment system. Once you have completed the form you will receive an e-mail and you can log in to send your application. Read more about DIS’ recruitment process here